24 Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Windsor, England
- Experience Windsor with a 24 hour hop on, hop off bus tour
- Visit the famous Eton Collage and Windsor Castle!
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 65 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 45 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
There’s no better introduction to a city than hopping on a City Sightseeing Bus Tour! This bus tour allows you to hop on and off, at various stops around the city, so you gain as much as possible, from this inspiring location, during your stay.
Enjoy the historic and delightful Windsor, where no trip would be complete without a visit to the famous Windsor Castle, which is the largest and oldest inhabited castle in the world! Also, enjoy a trip to see the traditional Changing of the Guard Parade - the soldiers and band march past the main pick-up point outside Windsor Castle.
Stroll through the stunning Eton College, which was founded in 1440 by King Henry VI and has famously educated 19 British Prime Ministers and many aristocrats. Admire the Statue of George III at the end of The Long Walk in Windsor Great Park, commissioned by his son - you will never be short of things to do in Windsor. This is just a snap-shot of amazing things to see and do in this fantastic city!
Don’t miss all the exciting things this city has to offer, with this amazing hop-on-hop-off bus tour!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Tour lasts 45 minutes
Tours depart every 30 minutes (60 minutes in November)
Commentary available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Polish
Ask a question
About the provider