Northern Lights Flight, Bournemouth
- Step onboard this amazing flight and learn about the Aurora Borealis
- Be inspired by the wonder of our solar system on this 3 hour flight
- Rediscover the sky at night, without all the street lights below
- Departing from Bournemouth Airport
Know before you go
- Duration: 6 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 8
- This product is covered by the Experee Guarantee
This experience truly is one of kind, traveling onboard a flight in search for the Northern Lights.
Begin the evening with an exciting in-depth presentation about what to expect during this 3-hour flight. Taking off, you’ll travel towards Iceland - the cabin lights will be switched off for extra visibility and the flight will travel in search of the Aurora Borealis. Enjoy light refreshments and an inspiring presentation by a professional Astronomer, during the flight.
The Aurora Borealis is an awe-inspiring light display that naturally occurs when the sun hurls solar flares, containing charged particles, millions of miles into space. When these particles meet Earth’s atmosphere, they collide with gases and create this stunning display!
*The Northern Lights is a natural occurrence and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or colour on the evening of the flight.*
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Under 18's must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the time noted on your boarding pass.
Please note: occasionally flight times can be amended - if this happens, you will be notified by the provider.
Ask a question
About the provider