Champagne Afternoon Tea, Dalhousie Castle, Edinburgh
- Traditional Afternoon Tea for two
- Relax with a chilled glass of Champagne
- This delightful experience takes place in the Orangery or the Drawing Room
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 200 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
- Minimum Age: 18
Throughout Edwardian and Victorian eras, grand tea-houses were the social focus of the British Empire. Afternoon Tea is a delightful tradition dating back to the 16th century, originally created to avoid that 'mid day slump' in between breakfast and dinner.
Today, enjoy this afternoon tea in a stunning 13th century Scottish Castle.
Afternoon tea includes a selection of finger sandwiches, scones with preserves, clotted cream and butter. A presentation of cream cakes and shortbread, with a selection of tea and coffee is also included, along with a refreshing glass of chilled Champagne.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Ask a question
About the provider
Toilet facilitiesYes , Disabled Toilets