Full Day Sailing Cruise under the Forth Bridges, Queensferry, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Take a full day to practice your sailing skills on a 40ft (12m) yacht
- Cover at least 30 nautical miles sailing under the spectacular Forth Bridges
- Enjoy a lunch stop on Inchkeith Island
- Spot seals and seabirds and view the coastline of Fife
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 675 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 8 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 12
During our full day sailing cruise starting from the South Queensferry shore, you will not only learn a new skill, but also have time to admire the engineering work of the magnificent Forth Bridges. Get a different perspective of Scotland’s capital and see the coastline of Fife on the other side from either a 40ft luxurious Catamaran or sailing yacht. This experience is ideal for couples, individuals, groups of family and friends or corporate groups alike!
Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea during your introduction session from your instructor. Our experts will tell you about the yacht you will spend the day on before we hit the water and sail under the famous Forth Rail Bridge. You will also receive a comprehensive safety briefing.
Once we set sail, admire the views and relax on the yacht or give it a try yourself and get hands-on! If you choose to go for a hands-on experience, the skipper will let you take the helm and teach you how it works as we continue sailing across the sea.
Places that we will sail past today are the islands of Inchgarvie, Inchholm and Inchmickery as well as Inchkeith. On the latter, we will have a lunch stop and there is the possibility of docking and going ashore.
At the end of the day, we will head back to the original starting point of the tour, Port Edgar. From here, you can head back to your destination and discuss the experiences of the day with your friends or colleagues.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Port Edgar Marina,
Please wear appropriate clothes for wind and weather
No sailing experience necessary
Ask a question
About the provider
Port Edgar Marina,