Half Day Sailing Cruise under the Forth Bridges, Queensferry, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Take a morning or afternoon to practice your sailing skills on a 40ft (12m) yacht
- Cover at least 20 nautical miles sailing under the spectacular Forth Bridge
- Option to see the Aircraft Carrier construction at Rosyth
- Spot seals and seabirds and view the coastline of Fife
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 375 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 4 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 12
During our half day sailing cruise starting from the South Queensferry shore, you will not only learn a new skill, but also have time to admire the engineering work of the magnificent Forth Bridges. Get a different perspective of Scotland’s capital and see the coastline of Fife on the other side from either a luxurious Catamaran or sailing yacht. This experience is ideal for couples, individuals, groups of family and friends or corporate groups alike!
Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea during your introduction session from your instructor. Our experts will tell you about the yacht you will spend 3-4 hours on before we hit the water and sail under the famous Forth Rail Bridge. You will also receive a comprehensive safety briefing.
Once we set sail, admire the views and relax on the yacht or give it a try yourself and get hands-on! If you choose to go for a hands-on experience, the skipper will let you take the helm and teach you how it works as we continue sailing across the sea.
Places that we will sail past today are the islands of Inchgarvie, Inchcolm and Inchmickery. Depending on the tide, we might sail to Blackness Castle instead. On our sail back to South Queenferry, we might have time to pass Rosyth and take a look at the Aircraft Carrier construction there.
After 4 hours on the water we will head back to the original starting point of the tour, Port Edgar. From here, you can head back to your destination and talk about the experiences you made with your friends or colleagues.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Port Edgar Marina,
Please wear appropriate clothes for wind and weather
No sailing experience necessary
Ask a question
About the provider
Port Edgar Marina,