1 Day Highland Whisky, Woodland and Braveheart Tour, Edinburgh
- 1 day tour from Edinburgh city centre
- Enjoy a single malt whisky tasting at Glenturret Distillery
- See the legendary William Wallace's 1.7 metre sword
- Visit Wallace Monument
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 235 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 9 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 5
Departing from Edinburgh you'll travel west to the Wallace Monument*, where you'll find intriguing exhibits that tell the tale of the real life Braveheart. Heading on from here you'll visit the Gleneagles Hotel the site of the 2014 Ryder Cup with opportunities for photos.
The tour continues into the Perthshire countryside for the next stop, Crieff, to visit The Famous Grouse Experience* at the Glenturret Distillery. Departing from Glenturret, you'll travel through stunning scenery to arrive at the beautiful Hermitage for a woodland walk (time permitting). The next stop is Dunkeld for refreshments and a visit to Dunkeld Cathedral.
Leaving the stunning Perthshire countryside behind, you will arrive in to the quaint town of South Queensferry to admire the famous Forth Bridges before returning to Edinburgh
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Luggage is limited to 1 small to medium-sized suitcase or bag per person.
Check-in opens 15 minutes prior to departure and closes 5 minutes prior to departure.
Ask a question
About the provider