1 Day Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and Stirling Castle Tour, Edinburgh
- 1 day tour from Edinburgh city centre
- Enjoy an introduction to Scottish characters such as William Wallace, Rob Roy McGregor
- Choose from a quaint walk around Luss or a cruise over Loch Lomond
Know before you go
- Duration: 8 hours 45 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 5
- This product is covered by the Experee Guarantee
Departing Edinburgh the first stop of the day is a visit to the memorable Stirling Castle, one of Scotland’s most historically important castles.
Leaving Stirling you'll pass the medieval town of Doune and on to the pretty town of Callander for lunch. Traveling on through the Trossachs National Park, an area often referred to as 'The Highlands in Miniature', you will experience the place that inspired Sir Walter Scott's writing and was home to the infamous outlaw Rob Roy MacGregor.
On arrival at Loch Lomond, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a long cruise on Scotland's largest expanse of water, Loch Lomond, or stroll around the pretty loch side village of Luss before beginning your return journey to Edinburgh.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Luggage is limited to 1 small to medium-sized suitcase or bag per person.
Check-in opens 15 minutes prior to departure and closes 5 minutes prior to departure.
Ask a question
About the provider