1 Day Loch Ness, Glencoe and The Highlands Tour, Edinburgh
- This 1 day tour leaves from Edinburgh
- Enjoy dramatic landscape the highlands has on offer
- Choice of enjoying a Loch Ness Cruise and a visit to Urquhart Castle
Know before you go
- Duration: 12 hours 30 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 5
- This product is covered by the Experee Guarantee
On this tour you will pass spectacular scenery and sites including Stirling Castle. Your first stop will be Kilmahog for some refreshments and the chance to spot some Highland Cattle. You will then visit the famous Glencoe before taking in spectacular views of Ben Nevis and the Caledonian Canal. Upon arrival at Loch Ness you can choose a visit to Urquhart Castle, or cruise Loch Ness.
Passing through Inverness you will begin your journey home, crossing the Grampian Mountains onwards to scenic Perthshire.
You will drive through the Forest of Athol taking you to the Victorian town of Pitlochry where you will stop for evening refreshments.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Luggage is limited to 1 small to medium-sized suitcase or bag per person.
Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Ask a question
About the provider