1 Day Mountains, Castles and West Highland Lochs Tour, Edinburgh
- This 1 day tours begins in Edinburgh
- Visit the area where the Monty Python and Holy Grail were filmed
- Experience Lochs, impressive mountains, historic castles and pretty highland villages
Know before you go
- Duration: 9 hours 45 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 5
- This product is covered by the Experee Guarantee
Traveling west from Edinburgh you’ll pass Stirling Castle heading onwards to the magnificent Doune Castle. Routing further north you’ll pass Loch Lubnaig and through the dramatic Glen Ogle.
After lunch you’ll head past Kilchurn Castle situated at Loch Awe. Visit the picturesque village of Inverary, with an optional visit to the magnificent Inverary Castle.
Beginning the homeward journey through the Arrochar Alps you will have a brief stop at the ‘Rest and be thankful Pass’. You will then travel onto the enchanting village of Luss situated on the western banks of Loch Lomond, before returning to Edinburgh.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Luggage is limited to 1 small to medium-sized suitcase or bag per person.
Check in opens 15 minutes prior to departure and closes 5 minutes prior to departure.
Ask a question
Customer reviews of this tour
Showing 1 to 1 of 1
About the provider