1 Day Rosslyn Chapel, Scottish Borders and Glenkinchie Distillery Tour, Edinburgh
- 1 day tour from Edinburgh city centre
- Visit the 'Library in Stone' at Rosslyn Chapel
- Stop for lunch in the pretty town of Melrose and explore the ancient abbey
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 180 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 7 hours 45 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 5
This tours first visit is to the intriguing Rosslyn Chapel known as the ‘Library in Stone’ where part of the famous book ‘The Da Vinci Code’ was set.
Moving on you will arrive in the bonnie town of Melrose, the heart of the Scottish Borders and explore its ancient Abbey. Some say the casket containing the heart of Robert the Bruce is buried within its grounds.
Your journey continues with a brief stop at the Scotts View for glorious scenery before arriving at the Glenkinchie Distillery for 'a tour and a taste' experience. Here you will learn more about 'the water of life' before returning to Edinburgh.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Luggage is limited to 1 small to medium-sized suitcase or bag per person.
Check in opens 15 minutes prior to departure time.
Check in closes 5 minutes before departure.
Ask a question
About the provider