1 Day St Andrews and the Fishing Villages of Fife Tour, Edinburgh
- Visit the place where Prince William and Kate met in St. Andrews
- Enjoy free time to explore Scotland's home of golf
- Finish the day in South Queensferry where you'll see spectacular views of the famous Forth Bridges
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 195 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 8 hours 45 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 5
Travelling from Edinburgh you’ll pass over the Forth Road Bridge leading to the ‘Kingdom of Fife’. The first stop is Anstruther before you travel through Pittenween, Crail and St. Monans.
Arriving in the medieval town of St Andrews in time for lunch. Here you will have 3 hours of leisure time to explore the highlights of the ‘Home of Golf’.
Beginning the homeward journey you will travel over the Lomond Hills descending to Loch Leven, the setting of Mary Queen of Scot’s imprisonment and escape. You will travel onward to the picturesque South Queensferry for the final stop before arriving back into Edinburgh.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Luggage is limited to 1 small to medium-sized suitcase or bag per person.
Check-in opens 15 minutes prior to departure.
Check-in closes 5 minutes prior to departure.
Ask a question
About the provider