Doomed, Dead and Buried, Edinburgh
- Fire up your imagination, follow your feet and enjoy this journey into Edinburgh’s ghoulish past
- Hear of those who are forever doomed to haunt Edinburgh's underground vaults
- Enjoy a complimentary drink in the atmospheric cellar to finish your spooky tour
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 75 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour45 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 5
Follow your feet and discover the eerie tales of old Edinburgh. The old town plays host to 18th century secret underground vaults, this catacomb of chambers is certainly not for the faint hearted.
Your guide will tell the tale of the man who made a deal with the devil and the woman who was doomed to forever haunt the vaults. There are many more character's to speak of who were doomed to die here and haunt these historic vaults.
More ghoulish stories await at the Cannongate Graveyard where the spirits linger in anticipation of your arrival. Hear of the infamous Burke and Hare’s body snatching and tales of cannibalism!
Are you brave enough?
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather
Ask a question
About the provider