Ghosts and Ghouls Walking Tour, Edinburgh
- Fire up your imagination, follow your feet and enjoy this journey into Edinburgh’s ghoulish past
- Listen to true tales of bloody punishment, at the Mercat Cross, before descending into the famously haunted Vaults
- Enjoy a complimentary drink in the atmospheric cellar to finish your spooky tour
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 80 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 2 hours
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 5
As you venture down the Royal mile this spooky tour will show you the more sinister side of Edinburgh.
Hidden deep below the Royal mile its walls are said to have soaked up memories of the people who once lived there. This tour is not for the faint hearted; you may need to cling onto the person beside you.
This eerie tour will end with a complimentary drink in the atmospheric chamber; here your tour guide will continue to entertain with more spooky tales.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather
Ask a question
About the provider