Hidden and Haunted Walking Tour, Edinburgh
- Deep underneath Edinburgh’s old town, this catacomb of chambers is structured under the arches of the South Bridge
- As darkness falls around the city, the vaults turn in to an extra chilling experience, for this reason this tour is for adults only!
- The vaults have lain empty for almost 200 years; they housed a number of sinister businesses and illicit characters
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 18
- This product is covered by the Experee Guarantee
Discovering Edinburgh’s 18th Century secret underground vaults is certainly not for the faint hearted. This tour is packed with tales of the lives of people working and living here.
You are guided through the chambers by candlelight and learn of the eerie, scathing tales of the sinister unsavoury past of Edinburgh’s citizens.
Your tour guide will tell you of the gruesome, despicable crimes plucked from the very depths of Edinburgh’s history. You will hear of the relentless spirits that have tormented visitors over the years…will you be next?
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather
Ask a question
About the provider