Secrets of the Royal Mile Guided walking tour, Edinburgh
- Follow your feet and discover Edinburgh’s treasure of historic gems
- Travel down the closes, wynds and courtyards and learn tales of culture, crime and politics
- Discover old characters of the area including ‘Half Hangit Maggie’ and the infamous Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 65 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour30 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
- Minimum Age: 5
This historic city tour will have you venturing down the Royal Mile and will teach you what the guidebooks do not.
Admire the spectacular architecture of Edinburgh’s old town, including the splendour of Scotland’s original parliament building. Learn why Scots spit on the stoney heart and why the oldest equestrian statue shocked the ladies when it was first positioned on the Royal Mile.
Your tour guide brings the stories to life with humour and passion, exploring the old town with one of our experts really brings old Edinburgh alive!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather
Ask a question
About the provider