The Ghost Bus Tour, Edinburgh
- A tour that brings Edinburgh’s sinister past alive
- Hear tales of murder and torture
- Leaving from Waverley Bridge, Waverley Station
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 85 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour30 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 5
Climb aboard the 1960’s Routemaster bus, for a theatrical journey in to Edinburgh’s grisly past! Your creepy conductor will welcome you to the ‘oribble omni bus, where you’ll be told spine-chilling tales of murder, torture and executions.
During the tour you’ll be introduced to a mix of characters including the infamous Burke and Hare, who are remembered for their grave robbing habits. You’ll learn about the hundreds of women drowned in the Nor’ loch or burned at the stake for being witches.
Do not be fooled by the safety of the bus…the spirits linger here too; you are on a ghost bus after all. This tour is filled with surprises, so make sure you keep your wits about you!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Please note the route for this tour is subject to slight changes.
Students must bring student ID
This tour leaves from Waverley Bridge, Waverley Station.
Ask a question
Customer reviews of this tour
Showing 1 to 2 of 2
About the provider