1 Day London Sightseeing Pass - Entry to over 80 Attractions
- The best value way to experience London
- 1- day fast track entry to London's best attractions
- Bus and boat tours included in price
- Explore all that London has to offer
- More than 80 attractions and tours included
- Skip-the-line access to dozens of top museums and attractions
- Invaluable guidebook with over 160 pages of maps, addresses & opening hours
- Special offers and exclusive discounts in many restaurants & shops
- 1-Day Hop on Hop off Bus Tour included
- River Thames cruise included
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 320 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Travel to and between attractions
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 day
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
A fantastic way to experience all that London has to offer and offering fantastic savings on attraction entry, the London pass is a must for any visit to the British capital! With over 80 attractions, tours and experiences included in one price, the London Pass ticket offers exceptional value for money!
London is a thriving metropolis and international business hub, but it has a history that stretches back as far as medieval times. Over hundreds of years London has become the most recognised city in the world, with over 18 million visitors a year! The London Pass offers an exclusive access to 80+ of the best tourist attractions of the city.
Priority access and fast track entry to attractions such as Westminster Abbey, Windsor Castle and Kensington palace.
Just some of the attractions included in the pass: RZS London Zoo, The Royal Albert Hall, The Tower of London, The London Bridge Experience, Hampton Court Palace, Windsor Castle, Kensington Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Kew Gardens, Arsenal and Chelsea Stadiums, The Science Museum, The Jewish Museum, The Queen’s Gallery, The Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art, Thames River Cruise, London Bicycle Tour, National Theatre, Backstage Tours of The Chelsea, Mayfair, Soho and Bloomsbury cinemas and a Brit Movie Tour.
When you arrive simply ‘activate’ your pass (instructions provided) and you will open the door to all of these fantastic attractions and more.
Experience London with The London Pass from Experee.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
11A Charing Cross Road,
Guide Book comes in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German. Most attractions offer multi-lingual information and guides
The London Pass is valid for use on consecutive calendar days. Access each attraction once.
Infants under 5 years old go free
Present printed voucher to receive your London Pass at start point
Ask a question
About the provider
11A Charing Cross Road,
Toilet facilitiesYes , Disabled Toilets