Clay Pigeon Shooting and Air Rifle Shooting Experience, Fife
- Test your hand eye coordination with these two exciting experiences
- Learn how to load the gun safely
- Shoot at realistic prey using your allocated 10 cartridges
- Easily accessible location outside Kirkcaldy
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 10
- This product is covered by the Experee Guarantee
Upon arrival at the 11 -lane Olympic standard, 10 metre indoor air rifle range, you'll receive a full safety briefing, including how to use the 0.22 calibre Pneumatic Daystate Air Rifle safely.
You'll use the telescopic sight on the rifles to align your eye to the target and your ready to shoot! The targets are designed to develop your aim and push you further. The rifles have unlimited rounds, these are operated pneumatically, being pre-charged from pressurized air-cylinders.
**Left and right-hand guns are available**
Clay Pigeon Shooting
This experience is perfect for people who want to test their hand-eye coordination and learn a new skill. Located at one of the Scotland's most sophisticated shooting facilities, with a variety of clay discs for different speeds and heights to accommodate beginners.
You will receive full instruction for how to use the gun correctly and how best to aim at the fast moving clay pigeons. Aim at targets such as pheasants, rabbits and grouse.
Using your rifle for guidance of sight find, aim and fire, it’s more difficult than it sounds. Throughout the session your instructor will help you improve your aim and give you tips as your targets appear quickly from the undergrowth.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Ask a question
About the provider