Clay Pigeon Shooting and Archery Experience, Fife
- Test your hand eye coordination with these exciting experiences
- Shoot at realistic prey using your allocated 10 cartridges
- Enjoy the ancient and elegant sport of archery
- Easily accessible location outside Kirkcaldy
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 175 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 10
Clay Pigeon Shooting
This experience is perfect for people who want to test their hand-eye coordination and learn a new skill. Located at one of the Scotland's most sophisticated shooting facilities, with a variety of clay discs for different speeds and heights to accommodate beginners.
You will receive full instruction for how to use the gun correctly and how best to aim at the fast moving clay pigeons. Aim at targets such as pheasants, rabbits and grouse.
Using your rifle for guidance of sight find, aim and fire, it’s more difficult than it sounds. Throughout the session your instructor will help you improve your aim and give you tips as your targets appear quickly from the undergrowth.
Prepare your bow and arrow and learn a fantastic new skill. Your required to bring a steady hand and a good eye on the day and your instructor for the session will set you up with the skills to hit the target.
This truly is a rewarding experience, drawing back the arrow from the bow and witnessing the flight and precision of the ancient weapon.
Will you hit the bulls-eye?
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Ask a question
About the provider