Homecoming Golf Experience, Fairmont St Andrews
- Enjoy a two night stay, for two
- Full Scottish breakfast in The Squire Restaurant each morning
- 18 holes on The Torrance AND The Kittocks Course
- A three course dinner, on one evening, in either La Cucina or The Clubhouse restaurant
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 2450 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 2 days
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
This overnight experience for two, at the Fairmont Hotel, is perfect getaway for golf lovers! Enjoy the above experiences in the stunning setting of this 5 star golf resort and play a round of golf on The Torrance and The Kittocks Courses.
The Torrance Course
This course was originally designed by Sam Torrance and has a Scottish links design, with classic Scottish revetted bunkers. Rated 26th in Golf Weekly ratings 2013, this 'walking only' course has a par 72 and 7230 yards. It was also the Open Championship qualifying course for the 2010 Open Championship and Home to The Scottish Seniors Open 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 on The European Seniors Tour.
The Kittocks Course
This course was originally designed by Bruce Devlin, with assistance from Gene Sarazen, and was awarded 'Golf Club & Course Experience of the Year 2013' by Golf Tourism Scotland. Rated 37th in Golf Weekly ratings 2013, this course has a par 72 and 7192 yards. Golf carts are available for rental on The Kittocks.
The 520-acre Fairmont St Andrews resort encapsulates luxury, elegance and breathtaking surroundings in the ‘Home of Golf’. A truly unique and special venue that makes your visit one to remember, with its peaceful setting and stunning cliff-top views of St Andrews and the North Sea. This five star resort prides itself on offering an array of fabulous facilities including; two championship Golf Courses - The Torrance and The Kittocks - excellent dining experiences for every palette and relaxing spa facilities offering a wide range of treatments. The spacious swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and relaxation room, complete the experience and help you relax and unwind after your game.
European Golf Resort of the Year 2012 (IAGTO) and Golf Resort of the Year 2011 (GTS).
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Ask a question
About the provider