Bungee Jump, Titan Crane, Glasgow
- Enjoy stunning views of Glasgow
- Leap from 150ft, reaching 50 mph
- Jump from a moveable platform on top an A-listed crane
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 375 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour
- Maximum Weight: 110 kg
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 14
If you want an extreme sport then this bungee jump is for you! The Titan Crane is situated on the banks of the river Clyde, where you will see views of Glasgow and the Erskine Bridge...but not for long!
Upon arrival, your professional and friendly instructor will set you up with a harness and talk you through all you need to know. Your knees will begin to wobble as you make your way to the edge, for the thrill of your life!
This exhilarating experience will see you free falling at speeds in excess of 50 mph, before your cord springs you back to normal.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Under 16's require parental consent.
Harness: Fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches).
What to wear: Sensible clothing and footwear
Ask a question
About the provider
To date, we provide the best experiences for adrenaline junkies - whether you want to free fall in the countryside of Perthshire or participate in urban bungee jumping, we’ve got something for everyone! We now also offer variations of those experiences, such as our famous night jump.
Get booked in and enjoy the thrill!