The London Time Tour Bus, London
- Ideal for a fun day out and suitable for all ages
- The Professor speaks to famous figures from the past on a very special “Time Phone”
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 100 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour15 mins
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - No
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 5
You are taken on a voyage around London’s famous sights onboard a classic 1960s Routemaster bus, sharing the time travelling Professor’s knowledge of the past, present and future.
The London Time Tour Bus is an entertaining and educational sightseeing trip around the ancient city of London, combined with live theatrics, an air of mystery and an insightful look into the capital’s rich history.
These characters (who include the Duke of Wellington, William Shakespeare and Samuel Pepys’ maid) appear on the screens for all to see as the Professor chats to them. As the Professor is a time traveller and therefore has visited all of London’s different time periods, the audience is given first hand accounts of the main events of London and in a wider sense, Britain.
During the tour the Professor speaks to famous figures from the past on a very special “Time Phone”, and these moments are designed to give a bit more detail about specific moments in London’s history.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
8 Northumberland Avenue,
Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult. Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Please note the route for this tour is subject to slight changes. Students must bring student ID