Red Deer and Barn Owl Safari Encounter, Red Deer Centre, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, Scotland
- Encounter the Red deer - Great Britain’s largest land mammal - and the barn owl
- Walk around the deer centre
- Enjoy the incredible scenery in the countryside of Perth and Kinross
- Access to Red Deer Barn
- Deer food
- Safari Ranger
- Safari Pass
- Badge for children
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 40 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 1 hour
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
Our famous Red Deer Centre is located right in the middle of the beautiful Perthshire countryside.
Here you will get the chance to meet the magnificent red deer - the island’s largest land mammal - and stroke, feed and / or photograph them. Your expert safari park ranger will tell you everything about them and give you a hands-on demonstration.
The experience starts with some facts about the Scottish Red Deer. Learn about their origin, life cycle and habits. Your park ranger will tell you some incredible stories. You also have the chance to compare your weight with that of the large animal!
At the centre, you can also encounter the barn owl - another hands-on demonstration included. The barn owl is one of the most distinctive birds of the Scottish countryside. Sadly, its population is on the decline, which is why we aim to preserve the population of these amazing animals and only practice sustainable and green tourism.
On top of all this, you can explore the grounds of our Red Deer Centre by yourself and admire the gorgeous scenery of the Perthshire countryside. Be sure to use the opportunity to take loads of pictures!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the experience is at:
Children under 4 years are free of charge
Access to Red Deer Barn
Badge for children
Ask a question
About the provider