City of Perth Helicopter Scenic Tour
- This 15 minute scenic tour departs from Perth Airport
- Fly over stunning scenery and the magnificent Scone Palace
- Your pilot willl give you a friendly and informative commentary throughout the flight
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 445 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 15 mins
- Maximum Weight: 127 kg
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 3
Enjoy a bird's eye view on board a luxury helicopter and see for miles around; a truly spectacular way to view Scotland from above!
As you depart the helipad you'll climb up to 2000ft and travel southwest towards the City of Perth, with the stunning Perthshire scenery passing below. Travel over the small town of Scone to reach the magnificent Scone Palace with its formal garden and Murray Star Maze, made from 2000 beech trees. Continuing on you'll travel around the City of Perth, enjoy spectacular views over this fair city, spot McDiarmid Park, home to St Johnstone F.C and Perth Race Course on the other side of the River Tay.
Travelling further into the Perthshire countryside, you'll head towards Stanley where you'll witness spectacular views of the dramatic Highland terrain in the distance. Enjoy more of the captivating Perthshire landscape as you are turn south again.
On your return to the helipad, you'll have a camera full of stunning shots!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Children under 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER 1 HOUR BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED FLIGHT TO CONFIRM THERE ARE NO IMPORTANT CHANGES: 07752 682 350. PLEASE ARRIVE 20 MINS BEFORE YOUR FLIGHT.
Ask a question
Customer reviews of this tour
Showing 1 to 4 of 33
About the provider