Kingdom of Fife to St. Andrews, Helicopter Scenic Tour, Perth
- This 30 minute scenic tour departs from Perth Aerodrome
- Fly over the home of golf, St. Andrews
- Your pilot willl give you a friendly and informative commentary throughout the flight
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 745 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 30 mins
- Maximum Weight: 127 kg
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Minimum Age: 3
Enjoy a bird's eye view on board a luxury helicopter and see for miles around; a truly spectacular way to view Scotland from above!
Departing the helipad you'll climb to 2000ft, initially tracking southwest over the City of Perth and the River Tay, before to heading east into the Kingdom of Fife. Travelling over Fife, you'll pass over RAF Leuchars to arrive over the home of golf, St Andrews. Enjoy the spectacular views of this historic town, with its cathedral, castle, long sandy beaches and famous Old Course.
Travel west back to the helipad, with many more stunning views to look at of the Kingdom of Fife!
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
Children under 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER 1 HOUR BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED FLIGHT TO CONFIRM THERE ARE NO IMPORTANT CHANGES: 07752 682 350. PLEASE ARRIVE 20 MINS BEFORE YOUR FLIGHT.
Ask a question
Customer reviews of this tour
Showing 1 to 4 of 14
About the provider