33W One-Day Hawaii Volcano Eco-Adventure Tour from Oahu
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 1420 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 15 hours
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
Here is your chance to visit Hawaii’s only active volcano and see the youngest of the Hawaiian Islands. On this inter-island excursion, you’ll visit the town of Hilo, sites like Rainbow Falls, Volcanoes National Park, and a discovery of the life of the world’s most active volcano.
See amazing natural formations, including the Kilauea Iki Steam Vents and the Thurston Lava Tube, to the chronological life of the volcano at the Jaggar Museum, and the overlook of the Halema’uma’u Crater.This exciting tour to Hawaii’s most distinct feature is sure to highlight your vacation. Book your tour today and witness the power of Mt. Kilauea and the Big Island.
Round-trip Waikiki Hotel TransportationPick-up Location will be at consolidated location no more than 3 minutes from your hotel. Exact pick-up location will be printed on your confirmation letter.Government Issue ID Required for Airline boardingComfortable ClothesNo Swim SuitsSunscreen, Hat, Sunglasses RecommendedBring a Light Jacket/SweatshirtShirts RequiredNo-Host Lunch stop on tour; cost of lunch is not included with tourSnack opportunities available during tourDisclaimer for tours with airfare:
• All prices are based upon airline availability and are subject to change at any time.
• Prices are current at time of writing and are in US dollars.
• Due to airline tickets restrictions, airline tickets for inter-island tours are non-refundable.
• Airline tickets are non-changeable and non-transferable.
• Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of the event are non-refundable.
• Our company will not share or exchange online information you provide to us (including email addresses).
• All personal information you submit is encrypted and secure.
• For a confirmation on pricing for a specific tour date call a Reservation Agent at 808-737-3700.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
955 Waimanu Street,
Ask a question
About the provider
955 Waimanu Street,