Ice Cream Summer Sundays Frozen Treats Tour
- Perfect for a hot New York day, delving into a delicious ice cream Sunday!
- Marvel at the wonderful variety of flavours of ice creams, artisanal gelato, frozen yogurt and more
- No booking or credit card fees
- Free cancellation available
- Earn 178 Reward Points per guest
- Booking protection from Experee
- Gratuities / Tip (optional)
Know before you go
- Duration: 2 hours
- Weather Dependent: Outdoor - Yes
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: Guide Dogs Only
In response to religious criticism for eating “sinfully” rich ice cream sodas on Sundays, ice cream merchants left out the carbonated water and invented the ice cream "Sunday" in the late 1890's. This is just one fact of many that you’ll learn on our Ice Cream Sundays Frozen Treats Tour. Beat the heat with a cool treat this summer as we introduce you to the most delicious cold treats from uniquely flavored ice creams, artisanal gelato, frozen yogurt and more!
This tour starts in the Union Square area you will meet your licensed tour guide and the rest of your tour group, which will range from 3-16 guests for a conversational experience. We will cover about 2 miles at a leisurely pace as we explore frozen delights down to Little Italy, Soho, and Chinatown.
Departure / meeting point
Starting point of the tour is at:
New York City,
Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes
Under 16's must be accompanied by a paying guardian/parent
Ask a question
About the provider
New York City,